So super cool news, I was nominated by Beauty and The Ballroom for the One Lovely Blogger Award. Why is this so incredibly cool? Well because one, it’s nice to be recognized from time to time from such a great bloggers as herself, but also out of al the awards I have received over the past two and a half years I have never received the One Lovely Blogger Award!!
1. Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
2. They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
3. Must add 7 facts about themselves.
4. Nominate (up to) 15 people to do the award.
7 Facts about me:
- One could say I am mildly obsessed with Consumer Trends.
- I’m originally from Houston, TX; though work and my husband’s career has taken us a little bit of all over the southern parts of the U.S.
- I am a wife, a mom, and of course an evil wicked terrible no good Step Monster. You can read about those adventures here. I update it from time to time.
- My husband and mine’s 3rd wedding anniversary is coming up, we were married on a gorgeous beach in Bali.
- I’m excited to be attending the big #BlogHer17 this upcoming June here in home sweet Orlando.
- I’m a beverage addict, I always must be sipping something from coffee, to tea, to slushes, to soda, there is most likely always a cup in my hand.
- Why I accept nominations:
A blogger has a passion. They slave away, word-smithing their hopes, trials, and inspirations into script only to press them into the the sea of the masses hoping that to someone our posts will shine out and come across to them as absolutely radiant. This is why we create community, to support one another. And this is also why that when we are offered a seed of recognition we must take stock and let it take root in our spirit. This will enhance our motivation to drive on, there is no shame in recognition. —Shopgirl Anonymous
And because it’s an honor to be recognized, and a generous way to pay back great readership and writing I enjoy this part of the recognition process the most.
Written In Geek– Again, I will share this post this week, because I feel it is so incredibly important, and I’m so glad Tina has reminded us of the power of positivity we all possess!
Miss Pirate Patty– her support for writers via novels or blogosphere is unmatched. She dedicates her time to promoting others and for that she truly deserves every recognition, over and over and over again.
Ben’s Bitter Blog- Mostly because I love his blog and his continued support! Secondly because I’d love to put a dash of lovely in his bitter feed. 😉
The Inner Circle– Michael never disappoints with posts so thoughtful and poignant you don’t know wether to laugh, cry, or just take a moment of reflective meditation. On the flip side, he finds the coolest most out there bargain movies and tells us if they were worth the view!