Hello Dearest Readers and a Happy Weekend to You All!
I have to tell you an entire week down on the A to Z challenge, and I am one proud blogger! How much fun to fill in the blanks, and despite some huge snafu’s in my traveling the half way across the country I have not missed a day!
On that same note, I have not and will not be as social last week or this upcoming week, so apologies all around. I will try to reciprocate all comments as I normally do as I steal moments this week! Thank you all for your patience and staying awesome!
Where Did You Buy Your Jams?
This week’s poll didn’t pick up the traction of the past couple of weeks, but it was fun to relish the memories with those who participated all the same. Writing so much about all these retailers that lined the halls of the mall when I was a teeny-bopper mall rat has really stirred up some serious nostalgia. So where did you shop?
Results From The Previous Week’s Poll:
So many requests for Purple and Teal…So this is what we went with! A special thanks to Brittany at Traci’s of Midland, TX!
MOST LOVED TWITTER POST
Who doesn’t feel a little pride when visiting your home state?
MOST READ BLOG OF SHOPGIRL THIS WEEK:
MOST LOVED INSTAGRAM PHOTO
I mean who couldn’t love this clean and precise design of this Altar’d State?
FAMED ON FACEBOOK
I can definitely say this Saturday morning I may be missing our little family tradition, but I am happy to be amongst family I haven’t seen in over a year!
SOME GREAT POSTS I’VE FOUND
- Three New Inventions We Need In The Next 10 Years- Blurbs by Bythina
- A cute fun post of innovation! 🙂
- Isolation and The Butterfly-WAAS Blog
- Reflection on the growth discovered in solitude.
- The Easter Rap– When Rap Meets Classical
- It’s all in the title. 🙂
#ATOZCHALLENGE(RS) I FOUND INTRIGUING
- D is For Disney– True North Bricks
- Because who doesn’t love everything Legos?!!! (Also check out their IG)
- Best Movie Starting with B is Blade– Outside Perception
- Totally loving the blasts from the past I’m hit with on this A-Z list of amazing movies!
- Calvin-ism– The Plagued Parent
- A humorous yet true reflection on Calvin from the comic strip and the lessons we can take from him.
To keep up with the fun and polls please follow me on Twitter, we have some fun there.