I was nominated for the Blog-aholic Award by the gorgeous and talented Beauty and the Ballroom. If you have not checked out her blog, I strongly suggest it, her adventures in ballroom dancing and day to life are not only enchanting, but her support as a member of the blogging community is met by very few.
The creator of this award is The Recipe Hunter. The Recipe Hunter’s blog is full of recipes, so if you are into cooking make sure to check her out! The rules for this award go as follows:
– Put the above award logo/image on your blog
– List the rules
– Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page)
– Mention the creator of the award and please provide a link to the blog.
– Write a post to show your award
– Share a link to your best post(s)
– Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself
– Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish and comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
My Best Performing Post, the reader’s choice if you will:
Two of My Favorites:
- Although I worked in Retail, I have a phobia of Receipts and Trash
- I dream of Opening My Own Oddity Shop Someday
- I have an obsession with classic authors such as J.M. Barrie and Lewis Carroll, but have somehow never read a single Jane Austen novel in my life.
Why I Participate in Blogger Awards:
A blogger has a passion. They slave away, word-smithing their hopes, trials, and inspirations into script only to press them into the the sea of the masses hoping that to someone our posts will shine out and come across to them as absolutely radiant. This is why we create community, to support one another. And this is also why that when we are offered a seed of recognition we must take stock and let it take root in our spirit. This will enhance our motivation to drive on, there is no shame in recognition. —Shopgirl Anonymous
The Nominees Are:
Boot Shoes and Fashion– Linda has the most amazing collection of interviews I’ve ever seen on a blog from creative entrepreneurs, authors and fashion designers. Follow her blog to be informed of new a coming products before they hit the market, or be first to set the newest trends.
Opinionated Man– I know there is no greater “blog-a-holic” I know!
Munchkin on the Road– Take a trip, take in the beautiful sights along the road, and enjoy some good cook’n with Munchkin on the Road!
A Momma’s View- She is one of the most open an supportive bloggers I’ve followed since the beginning of blogging. She has weekly inspirations, participates in challenges around the blog world, and is the greatest advocate for those bloggers trying to inspire others!
Ritu- Updates on her life, diet, and community keep this blogger posting several times a day!