A special thanks to Quintessential Habits for nominating me for the Real Neat Blogger Award:
My nominees (These are the top 5 sites I’m into now) are:
- The Plagued Parent
- Christina and Anthony’s blog captures family life in the US of this day an age beyond any family blog I have read before!
- The Screenplay of Life Chronicles
- A renaissance man of men! Lawyer, writer, photographer, comedian, innovator, is there anything Kevin can’t do?!?! Calm down ladies, he’s happily taken.
- The Daily Rooster
- Ya,ya,ya nepotism and all…but my baby brother offers some unique views, that can help society
- The Stories of Our Boys
- April is gentle, kind and supportive. She is a mom of four boys (if that wasn’t obvious by the title of her blog) and is presently making the transition from homeschooling to placing her children back into school.
- Books, Books, and More Books
- I not only love Pirate Pattie’s Blog but I beyond appreciate her dedicated support she has shown to the Shopgirl nation for quite some time. If you enjoy books it’s easy to become lost in her blog.
A blogger has a passion. They slave away, work-smithing their hopes, trials, and inspirations into script press them into the the sea of the masses hoping that to someone our posts will shine out and come across to them as absolutely radiant. This is why we create community, to support one another. And this is also why that when we are offered a seed of recognition we must take stock and let it take root in our spirit. This will enhance our motivation to drive on, there is no shame in recognition. —Shopgirl Anonymous
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
- Where do you go to relax? Or what do you do?
- Anywhere I can lock the toddlers out. 😉
- Who has been the most influential person in your life?
- With each chapter in life it seems those influential people change with that simple page turn marking a new beginning. Recently in writing my memoir I have found that there are those people in your life who move your story and those who just stand witness to it. I wish I could spend all day explaining to you all the individuals who have influenced me through each special season, but that would prove quite tiresome to you, my uninvolved audience, so instead, at present I must say my husband is my inspiration. He is a prodigy, always has been, he has shown me how to really embrace the opportunities of life I never knew really existed. He doesn’t see boundaries but instead challenges.
- What is your perfect ice cream sundae?
- I hate ice cream. I really do. But I enjoy a good milk shake with coffee in it. 🙂
- Would you rather it be really hot, or really cold?
- When was the last time it snowed?
- Last year sometime. I hate snow, I don’t keep track of it.
- What was the last movie you saw?
- uhm…hmmm…Fantastic Beasts 3-D with my stepson, which of course ended in my falling down the stairs and bursting a blood vessel in my foot the day before our big NOLA trip.
- Where would you go on a dream vacation?
- My hubby took me on my dream vacation in Bali two or three years ago. It was amazing!
Questions for You:
- Paper or plastic?
- Valet or Self-Park?
- Cash or Credit?
- Receipt handed to you or in the bag?
- Favorite Mall/Shopping Center. Why?
- Do you prefer shopping in store or online?
- The best leadership advice you have ever received.