Welcome to the Shopgirl’s Coffee Lounge! Please feel free to make yourselves at home.
There is an undeniable connection that can be made in a blogging community if you open yourself up to it. We make connections that sometimes delve deeper than the bond we have with a dearest “real world” friends. Wether the relationship has been spoken we’ve all had the moment that wondered, what would it be like to have coffee with our favorite bloggers? The bloggers that we find a deeper connection intellectually and philosophically.
In the Comments Please:
- Leave a link to your blog and what you will have to order.
- Leave link to the blogger you would most love to share your coffee with (you are not limited to one…blogger that is)
- Tell us what you love about their blog, or what you would most like to talk about.
- Send the link of this post to your Blogging Bestie, and invite them to join in the fun!
Best Blog Meet & Greet Tips
- Be sure to visit as many blogs on this feed as possible.
- A comment left makes it easier for the blog you’ve visited to find a way back to your blog and return the favor. (Likes can be a real pain to follow)
- It’s a good idea to spread the reach by sharing this post through Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and/or WordPress.
- It’s best to share a specific link to a post, and not just a general blog feed link. This offers your guests an easier starting point.
It’s Party Time
Well I’m obviously first to arrive and I eagerly grab one of the larger tables in this funky local cafe. I’m going to have a Java Chip Frappe, low fat with no whip. I will remind the barista that I am allergic to artificial sugars (no seriously) so again I repeat low fat not skinny.
First in the door of my shop would of course be Tony Burgess and his wife Laura where we will discuss the wonders of the Tennessee Valley, current events, and pop culture. I will of course hope Laura has brought along some delicious Mint Julep Iced Tea as a refreshing adult alternate to Latte’s and Tony stopped by The Bread & Butter Bakery for some pastry treats for us all to share on his way out of town!
Next in would be Sijo, dragging after a long flight from India just for our special afternoon with coffee, tea, and strangers that are oddly the closest of friends. In his hand he will carry a portfolio of his favorite shots form his hometown. He will bring the exciting tales and stories behind the photos, and even maybe teach us much of Indian culture that we may not yet know.
Of course Brian and Gary will arrive late but together. Gary found Brian hitching a ride on the side of the road whilst suffering through a two hour traffic jam that fell as a result of Brian’s three car pile up. But when they arrive there will be much laughter from Brian’s hilarious anecdotes, and Gary’s snarky retorts about dad life, divorce life, and everyday life.
Oh welcome, I didn’t see you sneak in, what will you have? Are you expecting anyone else? The party is open until Monday Morning at 12 am (CST). Feel free to come and go at your leisure. You may update your links at least twice a day! 😉