A blogger has a passion. They slave away, work-smithing their hopes, trials, and inspirations into script only to press them into the the sea of the blogging masses in hopes that to someone our posts will shine out and come across to them as absolutely radiant. This is why we create community, to support one another. And this is also why that when we are offered a seed of recognition we must take stock and let it take root in our spirit. This will enhance our motivation to drive on, there is no shame in recognition.
Here are the Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Attach the award to the post.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide a link to the award post you created.
A special thanks to Danetigress for considering me when naming nominees for this award.
How My Blog Started
Just your typical new mom, bored at home with something to say story. Okay well I would like to think I’m unique. Several different versions of the story have been published:
Advice to New Bloggers
- Utilize the Liebster (and posts like this one *hint hint*)! When I find myself unable to claw my way beyond my follower count because the WP search has not updated in weeks, and I haven’t seen a new blog party in sometime, then I go to WP Search and type in “Liebster Award”. Then I have a list of all new bloggers, who are recognizing lists of all new bloggers.
- When visiting new blogs (or any blog) share your favorite posts and leave a comment. Comments are easier to respond to and sharing other’s blogs will open the door for them to start sharing yours!
- Bonus: There is far more reward in actively participating in a blog party than just dumping your link at a blog party. 😉
- Dept. of Agra Culture Lauren has a unique eye for design, and quite a passion for supporting artisans. Delve into the magical world of Lauren’s exotic travels and a sea of other small creative businesses in this up and coming blog!
- Pretty, Plus, and Proud Who doesn’t love a blog focused on positivity in loving yourself and others. Ena takes on her journey of self-love through her day to day routine, fashion, and general blogs of encouragement.
- The Sparrows Home Homeschool Mom, DIY-er, and Disney enthusiast, is there anything Susan can’t do???
- Soul Sense Coaching Tania’s blog is inspiring and thought provoking. As a life coach she is insightful and able to push you to question your own perspectives, allowing you to reach higher grounds.
- Obsolete Childhood Welcome to the zany world of Suze! Take time to plunder and explore as there is no topic she doesn’t seem to cover. From ghost hunting to day in the life rants, Suze will have you in a roll of laughter or perhaps cries of “yes! You get me!” before you know it.
- Fox on An Island Living an existence focused around nature, this homesteader has been creating her home in rural BC since 2013. I can’t get over their projects, everything done at low cost, and on their own, but looks so incredibly professional! Really inspiring!
- Idiotprufs Because sometimes you just really need a laugh. 😉
Until next time Fanboy and Girls—>