A blogger has a passion. They slave away, work-smithing their hopes, trials, and inspirations into script press them into the the sea of the masses hoping that to someone our posts will shine out and come across to them as absolutely radiant. This is why we create community, to support one another. And this is also why that when we are offered a seed of recognition we must take stock and let it take root in our spirit. This will enhance our motivation to drive on, there is no shame in recognition.
I am delighted to have been considered by Stephanie at Making Time For Me for The Mystery Blogger Award.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Rules for the nominees:
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 or more people
- Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the “comment” of their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link(s) to your best post(s)
3 Things About Me
- I have been writing since I was 9 years old. It did not become a passion until I lost my father at 10 years old, and I was then taught to utilize writing not only to create fantasy but to release all the grief, hurt and pain.
- In college I refused to claim a major. I enjoyed just taking whatever I wanted. I attended two different colleges at once (considering the strict restriction on the amount of hours allowed per semester) and took whatever piqued my interest, whatever courses I heard great things about, or just to learn from the professors I’d heard the most insightful comments about. It was not until I was a Senior that I was forced to choose a major, which then took an additional year to complete.
- I have a slight
addictionobsession with all things caffeinated. Heart disease will not dampen my great times!
- If you could live and work in any country in the world, where would it be and what would you do? I like where I am, and I want to be a Shopkeeper. But truly I’m a nomad, so any country in the world pretty much suits me.
- What is your favorite movie and can you give a synopsis of it? This is a tough, but if I had to be honest with myself, it would be The Family Stone. I can watch that all day everyday. A synopsis? A typical American family, with a typically insane amount of crazy over their Christmas reunion.
- Who is your favorite author and book? Does it have to align?? I go through favorite books like mad. At present Night Circus has me completely and totally enraptured! Though as far as favorite authors go that’s even more difficult, what would be easier is to tell you the author I despise the most. Hemingway.
- If you could go back in time and change one day in your life, which day would it be and why? A time I turned down a customers compliment, in effort to remain humbled.
- The weird question: Would you try chocolate covered crickets? I used to sell them, so yes, great protein! So put that in your smoothie and shake it up. 😉
My Nominees (These are the blog that make my heart flutter with glee when their newly written blogs appear in my reader):
My Questions: (Ofcourse this will all by retail related)
- What kind of customer do you think you are? Or what are sales associates saying about you when you leave the store?
- What’s your favorite spot for a little Retail Therapy? (Even if you only make the trip once a year)
- What is the best customer service you’ve ever received?
- What is the worst customer service experience you’ve survived? Where were your expectations not met when it came to the situation?
- Weird Question: What’s the oddest thing you’ve ever purchased?
A Link to My “Best” Post: The best post I ever wrote was for someone else’s blog…talk about quality service! My Quest for Career Bliss