All Things Autumn has nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! I very deeply thank her, there is nothing more encouraging than to receive a blogging award so quickly in the gates of restarting my blog.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten blogs.
Ten questions from All Things Autumn:
1. What is your favorite meal of the day?
Lunch for sure! I typically go out for lunch, meet up with a friend or my husband. Lunch is definitely the most exciting! 😀
2. If you could be any character in any show/movie/book, who would you want to be?
Bailey from Night Circus.
Anyone hear any news on the progress of the movie??
3. If you could have your dream job, what would it be and why?
4. What is your favorite and least favorite thing about blogging?
- It keeps me feeling accomplished and keeps me in the habit of writing. My big dream is to publish a novel one day that people will actually read but without the constant practice of writing it’s difficult to just spit out any random book.
- And then the connection with the community, I have some friends on here that I’m closer to than my own friends in the flesh.
- The amount of hours I have to put into reading and keeping up with other blogs when only like 20% of the blogs I look at seem really worth the effort for a comment or like, although those 20% that do are amazing!
- The reception of comments are not met with equal numbers or quality, but those comments that are more than “Thank You for Sharing ” aka “I kinda read your blog, have nothing to say about it, but I want you to know I was here so that you come back to read my blog.” I know what you’re doing because I used to do it.
5. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
6. Are you a morning person or night owl?
Night Owl…2 am is typically the time I start considering sleep.
7. Since this is the sisterhood of world bloggers, who is your favorite female character from a book, TV show or movie?
Blair from Gossip Girl?
8. When is your favorite time of day to blog?
Before I had my second daughter it was nap time in the afternoon. Now I’m still having trouble finding a time that’s right for blogging. (it’s taken me three days to fill this out)
9. What are 5 things you love about yourself?
my laugh, my personality, my work ethic, my love for writing, my love for travel.
I need more female bloggers in my feed that I enjoy! Use this post as an opportunity to share your favorite female bloggers, or if you are female let me know about your blog! 😉