- What bill do you hate paying the most?
Insurance…what’s the point of paying 800 a months for insurance when I’m still paying three times what I paid when I was uncovered for doctors and hospital visits?
- Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
My husband is amazing at surprising me with out of this world romantic dinners. My more recent favorite was a nice restaurant in downtown, when we arrived he had arranged for the restaurant to have a bouquet of flowers awaiting us upon our arrival. The dinner was delicious from Foie Gras spread, roasted romaine salad and of course Crème Brulee for dessert. Followed by a stroll through our historic downtown. 🙂
- What do you really want to be doing right now?
After the last question? Munching down on the best food I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying while in Bali, Indonesia. Don’t judge me, I’m 8 months preggers and starving!
- How many colleges did you attend?
Midland College, Texas Tech University, & Stanford University
- Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It was on the top of the pile when seeking out a T-Shirt from bedtime. It’s an old Tee that I was issued for free my first day of college at Tech for being the first resident in my dormitory. “Isn’t it Suite?” haha! I love cheesy play on words.
- What are your thoughts on gas prices?
Just glad they have come down some.
- First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
I don’t believe in alarms…I have children.
- Last thought before going to sleep last night?
A list of writing ideas for my other blog….
- Do you miss being a child?
- What errand/chore do you despise?
Laundry. It’s not the washing or the drying. It’s not the folding…it’s having to stress over improvising homes for all of our clothes in a crazy, chaotic, unorganized, too small space. I especially hate when family comes over and “helps” by doing the washing/drying/and folding and then leaves me with piles upon piles to relocate all at once, always left out on bed to do just before bedtime. I truly mean it when I say, please don’t help me, I’ve got this.
- Get up early or sleep in?
Depends on the day. Today I enjoyed getting up a little earlier than normal, while sometimes I’m so exhausted I’m just so delighted to grab some extra snooze time when the toddler and dog allow.
- Have you found real love yet?
Yes, I would think that would go for any parent.
- Favorite lunch meat?
Ham, with cheese, miracle whip, and crumbled Fritos! Mmmmm…
- What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
- Beach or lake?
Beach, I think that’s what I miss most about Houston, is living so close to the beach…well that and my friends and family I suppose. 😉
- Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
In a weird way, I kind of do, but I am really happy being married. Contradictory, I know, but it is what it is. <—Keeping Josh’s answer
- Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?
Desperate Housewives!!! How old is this survey??
- What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
- Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
Yes, twice, both times at 16.
- Ever use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
No. Probably would burn the place down before I figured it out too.
- Ring tone?
Silent. My phone is always on silent.
- Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
- Somewhere in California you’ve never been and would like to go?
- Do you go to church?
- At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
New career, though I think anyone that has read this far into this survey reads my blog enough to know that.
- How old are you?
- Do you have a go-to person?
Depends on the situation. I have my best friends since Junior High, but they all have their own special listening and advice niches.
- Are you where you want to be in life?
Yes and no. I love being a mom, but I’m ready for a new chapter.