The Award Rules
- Thank the person who gave you this award
- Include a link to their blog
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you follow and love
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell 7 things about yourself.
My Nominations are….
A Momma’s View– This isn’t your typical mom blog. This is a day to day, random facts, moments of inspiration, blog. She will even promote other blogs once a week, so keep an eye on her blog for not only her amazing content but some other great reads!
This Hilarious Earth- is a super rad blog that covers anything and everything random. He is funny, he is factual. He writes about news, satire,fitness, and so much more!
Baffled Baboon– Such random unique posts of random facts, and funny news stories. Some great quality yet simply easy daily reads. You may just learn something while dying laughing in less than 500 words?! True talent!
Flavored Lemons- Travel, religion, and the pursuit of happiness. There is a little something for everyone at this blog!
The Ranting Monkey- What a fun blog about nothing and everything. I guarantee this new grandpa will make you laugh!
The Pink Herald- Quotes, rants, memories, and pups. I love Lynn’s tangents and her humor!
Of course, last but never least, I always stick to Josh Wrenn when it comes to any award, he was my first real follower, and he has a fun blog that everyone can enjoy. He does not accept awards any longer but I wanted to mention his incredibly versatile blog all the same.
7 Facts About Me
- I dream to open my own aromatherapy shop.
- I am a
wickedstepmother as well as mommy.
- I am Dyslexic.
- I’m addicted to laughter, which isn’t always the most appropriate action.
- I’m incredibly interested in New Age mumbo jumbo and the paranormal.
- I just started a new full time job doing boring office writing stuff.
- I haven’t written or worked on my book since starting this blog. Oops.