If you haven’t guessed it from eluding posts each week, I have signed up for a craft fair next Saturday. I started out excited for the prospect when a friend offered me half of her booth, but this week has turned into an unhealthy imbalance of creating all natural spa products and blogging. I have a serious lack in motivation when it comes to creating product, one because I’m on an extremely tight budget after our recent escape to WDW, and two because of my past flop at Christmas time 2012, I can only imagine how slow spring will be. Despite it all, I’m trying very hard to be very optimistic about it.
I’m keeping my product line simple, and I’m keeping my containers affordable.
Sugar Scrubs (made with essential oils and all organic product):
- Mocha Mint
- Coconut Lime
- and I’m open to suggestions of one more scent that is Spring/Summer.
Bath Salts (Made with dead sea salts and essential oils):
- Sniffles Soak (Special blend to alleviate allergies and sinuses)
- Sleepy Soak (lavender/rosemary)
- Open to suggestions for any summer/spring scents you like
- Sniffles Soak (comes in kiddo sized for a fun bath time)
- Sleepy Soak (comes in kiddo sized for a fun bath time)
- Open to Suggestions for any summer/Spring scents you like
Palm and Soy Wax candles
- Apple Cinnamon
- Ocean Breeze
I have been hitting a thousand and one dead ends in my efforts to prepare for this booth. I can’t find my candle making pans (I know I unpacked them when we moved), so I’m going to have to just suck it up and ruin my kitchen ones. My printer is out of ink, and I’ve lost my labels so I have to order pre made labels tomorrow (a pay day) and hope they arrive on time. I’m out of Coconut oil, all my molds for my bath bombs keep cracking into a thousand pieces after each bath bomb (perhaps it has to do with our high altitude). I’m out of red candle dye, I can’t find any of my soap dyes at all. Perhaps it’s an omen to put another cap on my dream for now?